Please join Epstein Becker Green’s Health Care & Life Sciences and Labor & Employment practitioners as we continue to review the Affordable Care Act and its ongoing impact on employers and their group health plans.
In less than a year, employers employing at least 50 full-time employees will be subject to the Employer Shared Responsibility provisions. Under these provisions, if employers do not offer health coverage or do not offer affordable health coverage that provides a minimum level of value to their full-time employees, they may be subject to a tax penalty under the proposed regulations just issued by the Internal Revenue Service.
During this program, Epstein Becker Green practitioners will:
- Review the basics of the Employer Shared Responsibility provisions and proposed regulations
- Define employer status under the proposed regulations
- Clarify the definition of “full-time” employees and dependents who must be offered coverage
- Discuss the determination of affordable and minimum value coverage
- Review employer liabilities and penalties
This is the third session in the Employer Affordable Care Act Webinar Series for employers on upcoming rules and regulations implementing the Affordable Care Act. Please stay tuned for upcoming webinars on:
- Exchange Implementation
- Essential Health Benefits
- Quality Reporting
- And others…
Epstein Becker Green Presenters:
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
1:00 – 2:00 pm EST / 10:00 – 11:00 am PST
Registration Is Complimentary and Webinar Space Is Limited. Don’t Miss This Opportunity!
To Register, please click here.
Contact Elizabeth Gannon at 202/861-1850 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you missed the first two webinars in the New ACA Implementation Regulation series, the audio recording and presentation slides are now available.