- Posts by Jessica HajdukiewiczLaw Clerk - Admission Pending
Jessica Hajdukiewicz* is an insightful, diligent, and passionate advocate dedicated to helping employers achieve pragmatic solutions to a variety of legal issues.
She helps guide employers through all aspects of the employment ...
It has been a decision-packed summer at the National Labor Relations Board (“NLRB” or “Board”), and the last weeks of summer were especially active, with a number of significant decisions released at the end of August that could affect employers with non-unionized as well as unionized workforces. The following is a roundup of significant developments, in order of recency:
Board Membership Update: Member Wilcox Confirmed for a Second Term – One Vacancy Remains
On Wednesday, September 6, 2023, the Senate confirmed President Biden’s nomination of Gwynne Wilcox for a ...
- New York State Bans Workplace “Captive Audience” Meetings
- Federal Government Continues Initiatives to Limit Employer Opposition to Union Organizing
- NLRB Issues Final Rule on Joint-Employer Status, Answering a Major Question No One Asked
- NLRB Delivers Labor Day Gifts to Unions
- NLRB Issues Final Rule on NLRB Election Procedures; Returns to “Quickie Election” Procedures