Yesterday, in his first public address since being confirmed by the Senate, NLRB Board Member Kent Y. Hirozawa shared with the attendees of EBG's 32nd Annual Client Labor and Employment Briefing his views on the current Board and what to expect from it.
His address, coming the day before Halloween, had all the "BEWARE" foreshadowing of a good ghost story; unfortunately for employers, the potential horrors may not be tricks or treats.
Board Poised For an Active and Productive 2014
As we noted here, when Hirozawa was confirmed as part of a package deal in July the Board had its first full ...
- New York State Bans Workplace “Captive Audience” Meetings
- Federal Government Continues Initiatives to Limit Employer Opposition to Union Organizing
- NLRB Issues Final Rule on Joint-Employer Status, Answering a Major Question No One Asked
- NLRB Delivers Labor Day Gifts to Unions
- NLRB Issues Final Rule on NLRB Election Procedures; Returns to “Quickie Election” Procedures